a. 坚决的, 已下决心的
be determined to do名词:determinedness 副词:determinedly
- establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
同义词：determine, find, find out, ascertain
- shape or influence; give direction to
同义词：determine, shape, mold, influence, regulate
- fix conclusively or authoritatively
- decide upon or fix definitely
同义词：specify, set, determine, fix, limit
- reach, make, or come to a decision about something
同义词：decide, make up one's mind, determine
- fix in scope; fix the boundaries of; the tree determines the border of the property
- settle conclusively; come to terms
同义词：settle, square off, square up, determine
- find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
同义词：determine, check, find out, see, ascertain, watch, learn
- characterized by great determination
- having been learned or found or determined especially by investigation
- devoting full strength and concentrated attention to
- determined or decided upon as by an authority
- strongly motivated to succeed
- The government is determined to combat international terrorism.
- The government is determined to bring down inflation.
- The court determined that the man was guilty of assault.
- Their nuptial day hasn't been determined.
- We determined to go to the railway station at once.
- We are determined to smash terrorism.
- He determined to form a club.
- I am determined to pay him100 dollars.
adj.（形容词）Marked by or showing determination; resolute:被决定了的；坚决的：例句：was engaged in a protracted struggle with a determined enemy.致力于与死敌的持久战
Decided or resolved.决定的，决意的
文章来源: 秋怎么写 http://www.shinelw.com文章标题: determined