a. 被压缩的, 扁平的
- make more compact by or as if by pressing
同义词：compress, compact, pack together
- squeeze or press together
同义词：compress, constrict, squeeze, compact, contract, press
- pressed tightly together
- reduced in volume by pressure
- flattened laterally along the whole length (e.g., certain leafstalks or flatfishes)
- How can so much be compressed into one day?
- With a supply of compressed air the large balloon inflated in a matter of seconds.
- The farmers compressed straw into blocks for burning.
- A covering for a wheel, usually made of rubber reinforced with cords of nylon, fiberglass, or other material and filled with compressed air.
adj.（形容词）Pressed together or into less volume or space.压缩的：压紧或压缩使数量或体积减少Biology
Flattened, especially laterally or lengthwise, as certain leafstalks or the bodies of many fishes.【生物学】
文章来源: 秋怎么写 http://www.shinelw.com文章标题: compressed