num. 五, 五个
- the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
同义词：5, V, cinque, quint, quintet, fivesome, quintuplet, pentad, fin, Phoebe, Little Phoebe
- a team that plays basketball
- being one more than four
- The female dog bore five whelps.
- We've got to fit five people plus all their luggage in the car.
- There are five apples on the table.
n.（名词）The cardinal number equal to 4 + .五：基数，等于4+The fifth in a set or sequence.第五：在一系列或次序上第五个Something, such as a quintet or a basketball team, that has five parts, units, or members.五个一组：如五重奏或篮球队等由五部分、五个单位或五个成员组成的事物A five-dollar bill.五美元钞票fives (used with a sing. verb)Sports
One of several forms of handball originating in England and played mainly at British schools and universities, in which only the receiving side can score points. fives （与单数动词连用）【体育运动】
来源：Middle English 中古英语 from Old English fo
f * see penk we 源自 古英语 fo
f *参见 penk we
文章来源: 秋怎么写 http://www.shinelw.com文章标题: five